Optical Character Recognition or OCR is a domain in data entry where machines read text from paper and convert them into soft copies. These soft copies can later be stored, retrieved and edited by individuals or machines. This results in reduced paper management costs and easy access to valuable information.
Document digitization is the process of converting manual documents into digital formats. In the process of document digitizing, any type of document like texts, images, video, business cards or periodicals are digitized and converted into digital formats such as text, html, xml, pdf, doc, xls, gif, jpeg or tiff.
HTML / XHTML / XML / SGML CONVERSION
Justtech365 can convert your paper or electronic input files to your specified formats, providing data analysis, document structure determination, DTD analysis and development to format converted content to the specified output.
1. Conversion from any source format (microfilm, microfiche, print originals and electronic files) to SGML, XML, HTML, Adobe PDF, InDesign, FrameMaker or any desired output format
2. Data analysis and DTD/Schema design
3. SGML / XML consulting services
2. XSLT / XSL-FO development
3. Scanning and graphics manipulation
2. OCR, correction and proofreading for 100% conversion accuracy